My kids Sino and Liby always love to explore Science through experiments.

Both like to do a lot of hands on activities, so we make lot of models and experiment everything as a part of learning.

This blog is created to showcase our models and projects which we did with simple household materials on various occasions.

Tuesday 18 March 2014

You can do it!


You Can Be An Artist, all you need is:

  •   a strong desire
  •   the time to practice
  •   a dose of persistence
  •   the faith that you can do it.
 I hope to encourage you to explore art by starting with the simplest.

If you are looking for a new hobby and art is not a consideration due to lack of inborn talent, well, then you are really missing something that makes you creative and live because it is very possible to teach yourself to craft.


Parents and students of our Messykids center

You are welcome to join me as I continue to learn -- I'd love your company! I share all relevant information here for you to become a great hobby artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment